The Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Reunion show premieres Monday, June 1, 2020, and fans of the reality TV show should get ready to be treated to pure entertainment as always.
As we countdown to another BBNaija TV moment, here are 5 things we are sure will happen on the Pepper Dem Reunion show:
1. The show ended with quite a few unresolved misunderstandings among the ex-housemates. The reunion hopes to bring closure to some of the drama fans were entertained to during the Pepper Dem Season and give answers to some burning questions, top on that list is the fan feud between #TeamLambo and #TeamTitans
2. As seen from the promo clips, there will be emotional outbursts, big reveals and as we have come to know, the ladies will be bringing the much-needed drama. With looks as fierce as ever and no bars held, we are surely in for some epic entertainment.
3. Fans get to know first-hand how far the ex-housemates have come since leaving the Big Brother Naija House. No more second-guessing or making assumptions, as we are sure to get updates directly from the ex-housemates.
4. Viewers should get ready for 7 long weeks, Mondays to Thursdays of pure electrifying and controversial drama from the ex-housemates. If you think they brought the pepper during the show, fans should get prepared, the heat will be taken a notch higher!
5. The reunion show will be hosted by the very witty and dapper Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. We are all conversant with Ebuka’s line of questioning and this cannot be different, maybe with extra pepper.
The Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Reunion will premiere Monday, 1 June and will air Mondays through to Thursdays on Africa Magic